Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some layouts



The duck park near PomPom's, the idea inspired by Annette's beautiful layout with the ducks.



The one that I was trying to upload last entry!







These 2 are of my niece Emma, done the other week.Same photo I know but I wasnt sure which style they'd prefer. I made evevrything myself for them, I reckon I made a whole kit worth! (Thats the good side to not being able to sleep - you can get heaps done!)

And things are looking more positive with the subdivision today so fingers crossed it keep rolling smoothly!

2 comments:

fazzbech said...

Thanks so much for saying that my layout was the inspiration for your gorgeous layout - now I want to do one like yours! Maybe we should keep going around in circles? ;o) LOL

All these layouts are just beautiful, I truly love your style. You should design kits and make a few bucks! Mind you, it does take away from your own scrapping which is the part I don't like about it. But I learn a lot!

Fingers are still crossed for you on your sub...

Chris said...

These LO's are just stunning Mel. Truly inspiring. Good luck with the sub division to...fingers crossed for ya.