Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, November 26, 2006

More photos (what a suprise!!!)

Some from the past week.

















The chair in the photo was just sitting at the beach all by itself, so I thought I'd try and get some of him sitting on it since it happened to be there! He didn't want to for more than a second though, no suprise there!

Annette asked what I did in PS to the pics in the Stomping lo, they were just adjusted in Adobe Camera Raw, contrast upped and vignetting, that was actually it on those (one of them is second from the top).




Was going to post a layout too but I'm being summonsed! Next time.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Absolutely adorable photos Mel and your new camera is obviously being well used.

fazzbech said...

You never cease to amaze me with your photos girl! Jordy is such an amazing subject, though I know you say it's hard to capture him, I think you're still doing a damn fine job!

Sherryll said...

Hi Mel,
I've seen your work on pickleberry and have admired it for a long time, your little boy is just gorgeous and I love looking at your work, I read that you got a new camera, I just got the 400D too, it's fantastic isn't it !
Your photos on this post are wonderful, I look forward to seeing many more of your layouts at pickleberry,
Cheers,
Sherryll

Lis said...

Simply stunning!!

Lee said...

Gorgeous pics, I love your style and you little man is the perfect subject!