Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, November 16, 2006

New Camera!

Keep meaning to update this but I've been a bit scattered! But thought I'd pop another couple of pics on. Finally got me a DSLR! The Canon 400D, love it!





Getting grumpy with the camera!


Thats enough Mum!

Jordan has been telling me for a while that I can take photos with my silver camera, not the black one (before I got the new one!). So I thought I had better get a silver camera! I think it may have been a bit of a ploy though, he knew I didnt have a silver camera. When we bought the new one he said "But I thought you were getting it for Christmas"! He must have been thinking oh no now I have to actually let her take my photo!

And a layout - everything in this one is from Yvette Keohuloa's beautiful The Lucky Stars Kit at Scrapbookbling.com.

Removed For Publishing

2 comments:

fazzbech said...

Congrats on your new baby (like you needed any more help taking magnificent photos!) ;o)

These photos are amazing, love your work!

Zebette said...

Oh your layout is amazing! So striking and I love the colour.

Congrats on your new camera, can't wait to see lots more new photos!